Bookings on Sundays
Please note the churches and Hall are in use on Sunday mornings. Facilities can be booked from 1:30pm Sundays.
Tour of the facilities
If required, a tour of the facility being hired can be arranged by appointment
1. Download the Hire Policy / Form
2. Complete the form and click the "Submit Booking" button.
3. Attach the completed document and add:
(a) the subject line: the facility being booked
(b) your custom message to the email
Submit your bond payment as specified in the Policy document by cash, cheque (please phone 9364 1718 to ensure the office is attended) or by EFT/Direct Credit/Internet Banking.
Parish Centre (Main Hall)
St Georges Church
Seminar Rm / Foyer
- Normal legal capacity: 230;
- COVID-19 Safety Plan: 100 adults
- 100 x chairs,
- 20 x tressle tables;
- Kitchen facilities including hot water, microwave, fridge, oven/stove.
- Indoor sports (such as badmington) - court lines are marked.
- Chilled water cooler in main hall area near servery window.
- Limited crockery, glassware, cutlery available.
- Onsite parking at rear of hall, with ACROD Bays in front of the church
- Normal capacity 83;
- COVID-19 Safety Plan: 24 adults
- 30 chairs,
- Two card tables
- 3 tressle tables.
- Ceiling fans and reverse cycle A/C.
- Small kitchen facilities, limited cutlery and crockery.
- Parking on and off-site.
- Normal capacity : 15
- COVID-19 Safety Plan: 8 adults
- Comfortable sitting area in the main hall foyer adjacent to the seminar room
- Observe social distancing as appropriate
Hire does not include access to ktichen or children's play-area.